JFK? IT WASNT
LEE HARVEY OSWALD!
THE EXPLOSIVE TRUTH AT LAST!
Nunzio and Elizabeth Addabbo have revealed
the long kept secret of the monumental conspiracy and assassination
of President Kennedy in their 479 page exposè TARGET*JFK*.
- Was there a Conspiracy? Absolutely! See
Organization chart, Plate 3AB
- Who was on the Hit-Team? See Organization
chart, Plate 1AB
- Who brainwashed Jack Ruby to kill Oswald?
- Who financed the assassination? Plate
- Who fired from the sixth floor of the
Book Depository? Plate 2AB
- Who prepared the Grassy Knoll surprise?
- Who fired one shot from the Dal-Tex Building?
- Who uncovered the conspiracy? It was
Tony Berlotti, American entrepreneur. Chapter 7
- Why did Berlotti form a Capture Team
and eliminate the assassins? Read the Prologue
- Why didnt Berlotti go to his government
with the information? Chapter 6
- How did co-author Nunzio save Berlotti
from assassination? Chapter 25
- Where and when did Tony ambush four JFK
assassins? Chapter 28
- If you believe the Warren Commission
Report and the idea that Oswald was the "lone gunman"
who fired the "magic bullet" which allegedly
zig-zagged through JFK, then miraculously zig-zagged through
Governor Connally, you are either incredibly naive or
brainwashed. See Conclusions
Written in narrative form, TARGET*JFK*
is a nail-biting page-turner, beginning with the ringing
of a pay phone in Las Vegas to the spectacular elimination
of the last assassin--Chapter 37. The reader will follow
a bizarre twist of events in a thirty-year long worldwide
double manhunt involving spying, arson, female impersonation,
gambling, ambushes, patsies, drugs, blackmail, suicide and
murder. Interwoven is the enduring love relationship that
is Tonys personal salvation.
Co-author Nunzio Addabbo is the Capture
Team "insider" with the secrets. He survived an
assassination attempt in Chile, spent time in two Chilean
hospitals and physical therapy in the U.S. He was saved
by a dog. Chapter 29
Introduction by Col. David C. Andre, USMC
(Ret.), Authors Notes, Prologue, Thirty Eight Chapters,
Illustrations, Milestones, Accident Reports, Witnesses,
Evidence, Conclusions, Epilogue and Index.
here for TARGET *JFK* book orders